THE EMPHASIS BEHIND THIS CLASS IS TO HAVE THE CLOSET LOOK AS POSSIBLE TO THE THEME OF STREET DRIVEN VEHICLES POUNDING THE QUARTER MILE TO AN 8 SECOND RUN ON ECO FRIENDLY E85. RULES ARE PURPOSELY LOOSE, BUT THE THEME IS STILL THERE AND IS THE PRIMARY UNWRITTEN RULE.THIS CLASS IS ABOUT THE SHOW PUT ON FOR THE FANS, SO LARGE BURNOUTS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AND ENCOURAGED PAST THE STARTING LINE, ALONG WITH HUGE NITROUS PURGES AND WHEELIES OF STRATOSPHERIC PROPORTIONS.
1. Any current member can compete
2. Car has to meet Pro e85 rules
3. Car had to have been raced in 3 Pro e85 races that current year. Qualifying only does not count, car had to have competed in 3 races.
4. All fuel used has to be e85.
5. Testing the day of the race is only allowed if agreed on. If you test the same day and is not agreed, you can not compete in that race.